I am going to share with you an advanced meditation technique that is used for the sole purpose of taking a look at your past life. Don’t be discouraged if you have trouble with this exercise, it takes practice to get used to it.
1. This meditation will last about 30 minutes, you will want to be in a comfortable position that you can maintain during this period of time.
2. Begin by closing your eyes and take three deep breaths. Fill your lungs with air to their maximum capacity.
3. With each exhale, imagine a white light entering your body. Visualize this white light rushing through your body from top to bottom, ridding you of all stress and negativity.
4. Keeping your eyes closed, visualize your pituitary gland. This is the small gland in the middle of the forehead, just above the eyebrow. This is said to be your third eye and the door to your higher consciousness. Stay focused on this point.
5. Visualize a brightly lit tunnel, while keeping your focus on your third eye, imagine your spirit leaving your body and entering this tunnel.
6. As you enter the tunnel, you come across a glass door. With each step closer, you feel more relaxed and at peace, you feel elevated and connected to the universe.
7. As you approach the door, they automatically open and invite your soul into this realm of enlightenment. Beyond the gates awaits your spiritual sanctuary.
8. Now open the door and go inside.
9. Begin to imagine your spiritual self leading a spiritual meditation. As you relax, you go deeper into the spiritual realm. While inhaling, mentally repeat “I have arrived” and while exhaling “I am home.”
10. Imagine that your higher self closes the third eye and opens it again.
11. (Your eyes are still closed) Take a moment to explore your surroundings with your third eye. Do you see? Make sure to keep your mind free of distracting thoughts. Allow any visualization or memory of the past life to manifest naturally. Don’t worry if you don’t notice anything the first time, this takes practice.
12. Take a deep breath, begin to feel your body, become more and more aware of your surroundings, do a long, hard stretch, and then open your eyes.