There are some elements that I feel that many do not realize. I have received many letters from people asking why they are not burning as much fat as fast as they would like. Well boys and girls, there are a few small changes you can make to your lifestyle that would burn off that stubborn fat much faster.
1. First, you should exercise first thing in the morning. After brushing your teeth and things like that, you need to get down to business. Why do you ask? There are a couple of reasons. One of them is that exercising in the morning before you eat means that instead of your body burning carbohydrates from the meals you’ve eaten, it seems to burn something else. Burns fat fast. During the night, to keep other bodily functions going, such as digestion, blood flow, respiration, etc. In the morning, if you exercise before consuming any type of food, your body will not burn the calories and carbohydrates, as it will not have any to burn. It will turn into burning something else, and that is it will burn body fat.
2. You should exercise for about 45 minutes to an hour. Don’t panic, this is not straightforward exercise all the time, this includes warm-up and cool-down! You should slowly increase your heart rate and methodically decrease it. Do not start and stop the methods as this could be dangerous.
3. Choose a medium but consistent intensity throughout your workouts. Fat burns faster when it has enough oxygen for the body while you exercise. Some intense workouts take away the oxygen you need to burn that fat fast. High-powered yoga, a steady pace on the ellipticals, and even the “Blast Away the Fat” DVDs are good methods to use, as opposed to constant sprinting or high-impact workouts. I have discovered this through experience, believe me!
4. EAT BREAKFAST. Don’t skip it. Skipping meals and not providing the body with enough fuel that it needs will put the body back into starvation mode, which actually helps STORE fat. And we don’t want that, do we? This is very important if you want to burn fat fast.
5. Eat less carbohydrates. You will clearly see how you can balance this in life. I’m not saying cut them out entirely and never eat a nice piece of fresh French bread again. But if your body has less carbs to burn, it will be looking for something else to burn. Yes! Like body fat that you want to quickly burn and eliminate. The book has great meal plans and recipes for those “Good Girl” days as well as those “Bad Girl” days. You have to read it. You will learn how to lose weight fast and you will love seeing how fasting will see results.
Well hope that helps. I hope to hear from you and please do not hesitate to write to me at any time. You can have fun and keep looking crafty!